gillnumil ®   20-May-2026 16:34

Phase I Cargo Work - Solved Theory from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Examinations


Year: 2025
Language: English
Author: Hritik Kumar
Genre: Answers
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 275
Description: Stream: Phase I
Subject: Cargo Work
Solved Theory Answers from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Examinations.

Contents

N/A

Screenshots

20251124154933_phase_1_cargo_handling_and_stowage_.pdf

Download [5 KB]

Thank U
Reply

Similar releases

Phase I Cargo Work - Solved Theory (2024~2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Depart...
Phase I - Meteorology - Solved Theory (July 2024 ~ April 2018) from Past Question Papers of Mercanti...
Phase II - Maritime Legislation - Solved Theory (August 2024 ~ February 2018) from Past Question Pap...
Phase I - Solved Numericals (Cargo Work & Naval Architecture) from Past Question Papers of Mercantil...
Cargo Work - Solved Numericals (2017-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department...
Phase I Cargo Work - Solved Theory (2020~2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Depart...
Phase II - Engineering Knowledge - Solved Numericals Handwritten Notes (Feb 2020 ~ Feb 2025) from Pa...
Phase I Naval Architecture - Solved Theory from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department...
Cargo Handling and Stowage: Solved Theory notes of past Question Papers Mercantile Marine Department...
Cargo - Solved Numericals from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Exa...
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 20:09

All times are GMT + 3 Hours