hyaken00 ®   28-Sep-2018 05:06
Does anyone happen to have an e-copy of Crude Oil Tanker Basics – 31 Oct 2009 by Captain P. Armitage. It's the perfect practical guide for any Chief Officer.
1
Reply
   Attach screenshots
Heads necessary to send messages to enable JavaScript
refresh list

Similar topics

Maritime & Shipping Bookshelf - Various [199x-2020, PDF]
In Command - 200 Things I Wish I’d known before I was Captain - Captain Michael Lloyd [2007, PDF]
The Management of Merchant Ship Stability, Trim & Strength - I.C. Clark BSc MSc [2002, PDF]
English Language Learning Bookshelf - Various [202x, PDF+MP3]
Seagull Assistant v.7.10 - koldunoff [ADS] [2019] [Android]
Seagull Assistant (Шпаргалка) v.7.2.1 - koldunoff [2020] [Android]
Dynamic Positioning for Engineers - Surender Kumar [2021, PDF]
The Nautical Institute On Command - The Nautical Institute [2015, PDF]
REEDS Marine Deck 2: Crammer for Deck Officer Oral Exams - Simon Jinks [2023, PDF]
Record book for engineer cadets - ISF On Board Training [2010, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 18:22

All times are GMT + 3 Hours