virtual ®   02-Apr-2019 19:37

Skuld P&I Rules 2019


Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: Skuld P&I
Genre: Convention (rules)
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 67
Description: These Rules, which reflect the Association's membership in the International Group of
P&I Associations and as a party to the International Group's Pooling Agreement, shall apply
for the policy year 2019 and come into effect from 20 February 2019.

Contents

Screenshots

2019_skuld_rules.pdf

Download [4 KB]

Thank U
Reply

Similar releases

Skuld 2018 P&I Rules - Skuld [2018, PDF]
Cases and Materials on the Carriage of Goods by Sea - Anthony Rogers, Jason Chuah and Martin Dockray...
Rules for P&I Insurance 2020/2021 - Swedish P and I [2020, PDF]
OVID Programmes Survey 2022/23 Summary Report - OCIMF [2023, PDF]
SIRE Programmes Survey 2022/23 Summary Report - OCIMF [2023, PDF]
Business and Law for the Shipmaster by F. N. Hopkins [1998, PDF]
IEEE Recommended Practice for Electrical Installations on Shipboard - IEEE Industry Applications Soc...
The Maritime Engineering Reference Book - Tony Molland [2008, PDF]
Handbook for Inspection of Ships and Issuance of Ship Sanitation Certificates - WHO [2011, PDF]
Environmental conditions and environmental loads DNVGL­-RP-C205 - DNV GL AS [2019, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 09:59

All times are GMT + 3 Hours