paolina_3 ®   11-Jan-2021 11:47

COLREGs Rule Explained and Commented


Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: North of England P&I Association
Publisher: North of England P&I Association
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 12
Description: North is a marine insurer company focused on safety culture and loss prevention, that also provides technical and operational expertise. These publications are on navigational safety and COLREGs correct interpretation. Each COLREGs Rule is illustrated, explained and briefly commented in a single leaf, intended as a "poster", that can be printed and kept on hand on the deck, ready for reference. Comments not only recall correct interpretation of the rule, but also provides clear explanations, with examples of misinterpretations which can lead to danger. Topics cover Rules 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19.

Contents

COLREGs Rule 2 - Responsibility
COLREGs Rule 5 - Lookout
COLREGs Rule 6 - Safe Speed
COLREGs Rule 7 - Risk of Collision
COLREGs Rule 8 - Action to Avoid Collision
COLREGs Rule 10 - Traffic Separation Schemes
COLREGs Rule 13 - Overtaking
COLREGs Rule 14 - Head on Situation
COLREGs Rule 15 - Crossing Situation
COLREGs Rule 16 - Action by Give Way Vessel
COLREGs Rule 17 - Action by Stand on Vessel
COLREGs Rule 19 - Conduct of Vessel in restricted visibility

Contents

Screenshots

COLREGs Rules Explained and Commented

Download [6 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

ECDIS, ECDIS-ENC accuracy, Voyage Planning with ECDIS - North of England P&I Association [2019, PDF]
Rocks and Hard Places: How to Avoid Them - North of England P&I Association [2015, PDF]
Mooring Operations - North of England P&I Association [2019, PDF]
Voyage Data Recorder, VDR and SVDR - North of England P&I Association [2019, PDF]
Loss Prevention posters - The North of England P&I Association Limited [2016, PDF]
Steel Preshipment Surveys * A Guide to Good Practice - Arthur Sparks, MNI[2005, PDF]
Colregs Posters Rules 13 and 14 - The Britannia P&I Club [2022, PDF]
Loss Prevention posters - The West of England P&I Association Limited [2021, PDF]
Loss Prevention Publications - The North of England P&I Association Limited [2016, PDF]
Collisions: How to Avoid Them - The North of England P&I Association [2013, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 21:17

All times are GMT + 3 Hours