youcefdz ®   25-Aug-2021 13:48

Cargo Care Checklist: Nickel Ore


Year: 2020
Language: english
Author: The North of England P&I Association Limited
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 3
Description: ACTION TO BE TAKEN WHEN LOADING NICKEL ORE
This checklist should be used in conjunction with the ship operator’s procedures for the loading of Nickel Ore.

Contents

Screenshots

nickel-ore-cargo-care-checklist.pdf

Download [326 B]

Thank U
Reply

Similar releases

Cargo Care Checklist: Grain - The North of England P&I Association Limited [2020, PDF]
Cargo Care Checklist: Nickel Ore [updated] - NorthStandard [2024, PDF]
Cargo Care Checklist: Steel Cargoes - NorthStandard [2025, PDF]
Maritime & Shipping Bookshelf - Various [199x-2020, PDF]
Bulk cargo checklists: Grain, Coal, Nickel Ore [Loss prevention] - The North of England P&I Associat...
Steel Pre-Load Surveys : Working through COVID-19 - The North of England P&I Association Limited [20...
Cargo Care Checklist: Direct Reduced Iron (A), (B) and (C) [updated] - NorthStandard [2024, PDF]
Cargo Care Checklist: Direct Reduced Iron (D) - NorthStandard [2024, PDF]
Cargo Care Checklist: Coal [updated] - NorthStandard [2024, PDF]
Cargo Care Checklist: Seed Cake [updated] - NorthStandard [2024, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 18:27

All times are GMT + 3 Hours