pierdolphin1950 ®   02-Dec-2021 18:51

UKP&I - Risk Awareness - Pollution Claims - An aid to risk identification and loss reduction


Year: 2017
Language: english
Author: UKP&I
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 32
Description: This booklet is a guide to the Controls and key points that the UK Club’s Risk Assessors look for when inspecting a vessel.

Contents

Screenshots

UKP&I - Risk Awareness - Pollution Claims - An aid to risk identification and loss reduction.pdf

Download [771 B]

Thank U
Reply

Similar releases

Risk Awareness, Collision Claims: An aid to risk identification and loss reduction - Thomas Miller [...
UKP&I - Risk Awareness - Cargo Claims – LNG Tankers - An aid to risk identification and loss reducti...
Risk Awareness Cargo Claims: Tankers Crude/Product/Chemical/Gas, An Aid To Risk Identification And L...
Risk Awareness Series [collection] - UK P&I Club [2020-2021, PDF]
Guidelines for Hatch Covers - Y. U. Yoo., Y. J. Lee [2012, PDF]
Shipboard Safety - Joseph E. M Hughes [2022, PDF]
Port Security Management - Kenneth Christopher [2015, PDF]
The Maritime Engineering Reference Book - Tony Molland [2008, PDF]
Safety Manual - Wallem Shipmanagement LTD. [2011, PDF]
Seagull Assistant (Шпаргалка) v.7.2.1 - koldunoff [2020] [Android]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 09:58

All times are GMT + 3 Hours