twicer ®   06-Dec-2021 21:25

COVID-19 Vaccinations for Seafarers | Vaccinating Seafarers Benefits the World


Year: 2021
Language: english
Author: North P&I Club
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 8
Description: North’s briefing on COVID-19 vaccinations which highlights some of the potential issues involved.
The vaccination of seafarers is important. Most importantly of all is that they are protected against
COVID-19 for the benefit of their health as well as to provide them with some reassurance when travelling
and working in an uncertain world. However, vessels with vaccinated crew are also likely to face fewer restrictions
from port authorities. This should allow for more normal vessel operations and may even enable seafarers to go
ashore should the local circumstances allow it.

Contents

na

Screenshots

COVID19 Vaccinations for Seafarers 2021.pdf

Download [2 KB]

Thank U
Reply

Similar releases

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination for Seafarers and Shipping Companies: A Practical Guide - ICS [20...
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination for Seafarers and Shipping Companies: A Practical Guide - ICS [20...
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal, Liability and Insurance Issues arising from Vaccination of Seafarers -...
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Vaccination for Seafarers and Shipping Companies: A Practical Guide - Intern...
Loss Prevention Safety Video | Working At Height [2024, MP4]
Crew Changes - A Comprehensive Guide - UK P&I Club [2021, PDF]
Crew Changes - A Comprehensive Guide [update] - UK P&I Club [2021, DOC]
Crew Changes - A Comprehensive Guide [v1.37 April 2022 Updates] - UK P&I Club [2022, DOC]
Crew Changes - A Comprehensive Guide [v1.25 September Updates] - UK P&I Club [2021, DOC]
Crew Changes - A Comprehensive Guide [v1.17 June Updates] - UK P&I Club [2021, DOC]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 17:17

All times are GMT + 3 Hours