gillnumil ®   13-Jun-2022 04:58

Short Notes for Master's Oral Examination


Year: 2017
Language: english
Author: Rajeewa S.W.Hewage
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 461
Description: Short notes for Masters oral exam-Compiled by Rajeewa.S.W.Hewage

Contents

Screenshots

3-short_notes_for_masters_oral_exam.pdf

Download [12 KB]

Thank U
Reply

Similar releases

Maritime & Shipping Bookshelf - Various [199x-2020, PDF]
Ship Stability for Masters and Mates - Bryan Barrass [2006, PDF]
Radar - A Straightforward Guide: The Essential Revision Study Guide for your MCA Orals exam (MCA Ora...
ASM (F.G.) Master’s Orals Exams Surveyor Question Set – Updated till June’26 - Oways Online [2026, P...
General operator’s certificate for the GMDSS (Model Course 1.25) - IMO [2014, PDF]
Naval Architecture - I Theory Answers to Exam Questions of MMD India Chief Mates F.G. Phase I - (Com...
MEO Class I Question Paper Solved - Deathmaster [2018-2017, PDF]
Marine Engineering Notes for Deck Officers - Capt S.S. Chaudhari [2018, JPEG]
Orals Question Bank for ASM (Advanced Shipboard Management) / Master’s Mercantile Marine Department ...
Notes on Marine Motor for MEO Class II & Class IV Certificate of Competency Examinations - Rajesh Si...
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 14:01

All times are GMT + 3 Hours