gillnumil ®   19-Jun-2022 12:23

Naval Architecture I - Solved Theory from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Examinations for Phase I (Chief Mate F.G.)


Year: 2016
Language: english
Author: Ashok Dixit
Format: PDF
Quality: Photo of pages
Pages count: 123
Description: Subject: Naval Architecture I
Solved Theory from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Examinations for Phase I (Chief Mate F.G.)

Contents

Solved Theory from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Examinations for Phase I (Chief Mate F.G.)

Contents

Screenshots

ASHOK DIXIT ONLY TANKER THEORY MMD SOLVED PHASE 1.pdf

Download [15 KB]

Thank U
Reply

Similar releases

Naval Architecture I - Solved COP Numericals (2018-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Mar...
Naval Architecture I - Solved Numericals (2018-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine ...
Cargo Work - Solved Numericals (2017-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department...
Terrestrial and Coastal Navigation - Solved Numericals (2018-2012) from Past Question Papers of Merc...
Engineering Knowledge - Solved Numericals (2018-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine...
Gyro - Solved Numericals (2018-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department (MMD)...
Naval Architecture I - Solved Numericals (2022-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine ...
Bilging - Solved Numericals (2012-2022) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department (M...
Naval Architecture II - Solved Numericals (20xx-2019) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine...
Naval Architecture II - Solved Numericals (2022-2025) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine...
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 18:15

All times are GMT + 3 Hours