paps ®   20-Mar-2026 04:10
Hello, I have a copy of SER 2 ULM, I was wondering if anyone would be up to the challenge of removing the ULM hardlock part and making the software free and accessible for everyone. If so, let me know, and I will provide you with the files.
0
Reply
paps ®   21-Mar-2026 04:12
zxc, Yes, however it is still linked to unitest's management. If I upload it will someone free it from the hardlock?
0
Reply
   Attach screenshots
Heads necessary to send messages to enable JavaScript

Similar topics

RULES
ORCA 3D v2.0 and RHINO 6 v2.0 - Rhinoceros [2021]
Introduction to Laser-Cutting [2022, MP4]
AmClyde 800t Model 52 Crane (Operation and Maintenance Manual) - Hydralift [PDF]
Altivar 71 (ATV71HD) Variable Speed Drives for Asynchronous Motors - Telemecanique [2005, PDF]
COLOS (Computer-Loading-System) v.1.0.1 [2002]
Ship Stability OOW Training Program - Martin A. Rhodes [2009]
SELCO Generator Controls and Alarm Annunciators [2007, HTML]
Ship Safety Service Training (Lifeboat and Firefighting Service) - See-Berufsgenossenschaft [1996, P...
The Maritime Engineering Reference Book - Tony Molland [2008, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 08:22

All times are GMT + 3 Hours