jarod73260 ®   22-Sep-2026 04:47
After many long months of arduous and complicated work, I have finally succeeded in completing my project: to create a precise yet manageable Navionics world charts . I started with a list of Navionics charts, which I then combined with the IHO map grid to obtain maps allowing zoom levels from Z3 to Z17. 130 GO for all the charts.
1
Reply
   Attach screenshots
Heads necessary to send messages to enable JavaScript
refresh list

Similar topics

[UPDATED] World_Navionics_z3-z9.mbtiles - Navionics [2026] [Android]
Navionics_EU047_Gulf of Bothnia_z9-z17.mbtiles - Navionics [2026] [Android]
Navionics_EU050_Gulf of Finland & Riga_z9-z17.mbtiles - Navionics [2026] [Android]
World_Navionics_z3-z9.mbtiles - SAS Planet - SelfDeveloped [2020]
Nord-Adriatic_Navionics_OSM_z9-z14.mbtiles - SASplanet SelfMade [2021]
Adriatic-Navionics-Sat.z10-z17.V4.mbtiles - SASplanet SelfMade [2021]
OpenCPN (emulator of ECDIS)
Delivery of Goods under Bills of Lading - Anders Møllmann [2017, PDF]
Navionics maps
The Aircraft Carrier Hiryu (Anatomy of the Ship) - Stefan Draminski [2022, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 08:58

All times are GMT + 3 Hours